Feudalism II Feudalism II

Glitchy like heck!!!

The entire game was a big cluster glitchfest! The interface, if it wasn't for the glitches wouldve been so good. But thats all I really have to say, I like how big the new map is. Keep it up and try to fix glitches, and prevent them in the third one.

I gave you a 4/10 and 2/5 because of glitches.

Stick Defense Stick Defense

its ok

I guess its ok... but it could have been so much better!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

vfhgf

awesome game!

Color Commander Color Commander

hmm

maybe if the upgrades weren't so dang impossible to get. and also i don't like the game... sorry, you could make a defens version of this game! that would be tight!

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

lol

neat game, i give it a 7

-Red- -Red-

Nice!

The big ball like things that come down should collide with eachother, the turrets should actually try to shoot the big ball like things, and the turrets should have shields, oh and ammo usage is a little on the plus side. I suggest pulling it down a bit! Otherwise awesome game!

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

needs more

Great game, but it needs fuel powerups, and the powerups need to get better and better with each lvl, that way it's still a challenge, but you can make it through the later lvl's without running out of fuel and exploding.

Genghis Khan Genghis Khan

good game

it gets boring after a while, and on top of that, it just completely restarts once you beat the first mission! shouldn't you have more power on the second mission? also, the game gets really repetitive! overall not too much of a good game, but still kinda fun when your bored.

2/5 4/10

Invasion Tactical Defense Invasion Tactical Defense

Retarted

thanks to your fucking slow weapons (specifically the stinger) three ufo's had plenty of time to destroy my base on THE FIRST LEVEL!!!! the S.A.M missile launcher took up 100% ammo on THREE FUCKING MISSILES!!!!! And the money i think i should get for all my time, patience, and hard work usually goes into repairing the damage caused by the ememy because the weapons were too retarded to open fire on the right enemy's!!!! This game is bullshit and deserves to be blamed!!!

Virtual Drums NG Edition Virtual Drums NG Edition

okay...

to make it good, put keyboard shortcuts in it. To make it better, try making the sounds at least happen at the same time you click.